Is Maybelline BB cream good for acne prone skin?
A one-and-done product. Maybelline’s Dream Pure bb cream lends ample coverage, but contains 2 percent salicylic acid to control grease and clear up blackheads and pimples, says Shainhouse. …
Which BB cream is best for daily use?
Best BB creams in India:
- Garnier Skin Naturals Instantly Perfect Skin Perfector BB Cream, 30g.
- L’Oreal Paris True Match BB La Creme, Gold BB G2, 30ml. …
- Maybelline New York BB Cream, Nude, 18ml. …
- LA Girl HD Pro BB Cream, Light/Medium, 30ml. …
- POND’S White Beauty SPF 30 Fairness BB Cream, 50g. …
- Oriflame The One BB Cream Light.
Which BB cream is good for acne prone skin?
Best BB Creams for Acne-Prone Skin: Top 12 Choices
- #1 Maybelline Dream Matte BB Cream.
- # 2 Beauty Shot Face Blur SPF33 PA++ KPop Korean Cosmetics.
- #3 K Beauty Skin Perfector Nourishing BB Cream.
- #4 Garnier SkinActive BB Cream Oil-Free Face Moisturizer.
- #5 La Roche-Posay Effaclar BB Blur with SPF 20.
Does Maybelline Dream Fresh BB Cream cause acne?
Despite the non-comedogenic claim, Maybelline Clearglow BB cream has reportedly caused acne breakouts for some people, although that percentage is small. … That means it is very likely to clog pores and break out acne prone skin.
How do I choose a BB cream?
Pick your BB cream based on your skin type!
- If you have oily skin… opt for a BB cream with a matte (a.k.a. non-shiny) finish and oil-free formula. …
- If you have acne-prone skin… look for an oil-free formula that helps camouflage redness.
- If you have dry skin…
How long does a BB cream last?
always recommends you toss your BB creams and foundations one to two years after opening. A powder-based formula has a longer shelf life than a liquid or cream base, but fluid formulas are better at letting you know when it’s time to buy a new bottle before you apply them.