How many moles are in 15 grams of LICL?
Approx 52 moles.
How many moles are in 15g lithium Li?
– Hence, we can conclude that there are 17.28×1023 moles in 15 grams of lithium.
What is the formula for moles to grams?
In order to convert the moles of a substance to grams, you will need to multiply the mole value of the substance by its molar mass.
How many moles are in 50 grams of co2?
Explanation: The answer is 44.0095.
How do I calculate moles?
How to find moles?
- Measure the weight of your substance.
- Use a periodic table to find its atomic or molecular mass.
- Divide the weight by the atomic or molecular mass.
- Check your results with Omni Calculator.
What is the mass of 0.50 mole of S atoms?
Step-by-step explanation: One mole of sulphur contains 32 amu. so 0.5 mole will have 16 amu.
What is the mass of 4.5 moles of sodium fluoride NAF )?
The mass of 4.5 moles of sodium fluoride is 189g.